Buy 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Online - Benefits of Natural 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
Buy 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Online - Benefits of Natural 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
Well, they say—they are Gods of the Trinity: Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh. Out of these, Vishnu has 10 incarnations(Avatars), who takes charge of protecting the universe. Thus, his blessings empower the benefits and spiritual effects emanating from 10 Mukhi Rudraksha—a representation of Lord Vishnu's all incarnations. The spiritual power ingrained in the Rudraksha protects the possessor from wicked and negative power existing in the cosmic or geographical atmosphere/surrounding/environment.
In like manner, about the other Gods of the Trinity, Brahma is responsible for the creation and Mahesh takes charge of destruction. However, pertaining to this bead, out of Lord Vishnu’s 10 incarnations, the 8th one represents the rebirth-version(avatar) of Vishnu as Krishna. This eighth incarnation–-Krishna—influences and blesses the bead with the power of controlling anger and inculcating diplomacy. This bead will also help you to attain the supremacy of experiencing your sixth sense more accurately. Hence, if you wish to attain these and take advantage 10 Mukhi Rudraksha price to the fullest you might incur, you should definitely go for this pious seed.
So, we are going to explore many important aspects of its 10 linear as well as dimensional significance, power, or benefits that it awards the owner. In fact, for people like us living in
a world such as ours, it is quite beneficial because the more you are diplomatic and composed, the better you are liable to succeed. Therefore, we are presenting you this article explaining its importance(significance), benefits, and the distinction between the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha original and its counterfeit, the rules of putting it on, and so forth.
What is Ten Faced Rudraksha and How Devotees Embraced It?
Concerning its comprehension, it is a pious seed that grows in regions where there is a trace of growth of Hinduism from the beginning of time—the primeval period when only God existed or the Santana era. So, you mostly come across the region of its growth in the Himalayan mountainous regions, the abode of Lord Shiva and his family, though his second son Kartikeya—the warrior—finds his home in the Southern part of India. Although 10 Mukhi Rudraksha doesn’t relate directly to Lord Shiva, it mostly grows in the Himalayan region, especially Nepal along with the Javanese plantation area.
As regards the shape, it is a nut-shaped bead consisting of a hard layer/rind or thorny(rugged) surface. And it is slightly amber in color or deep-yellowish. When it comes to 10 Mukhi Rudraksha dimensions, the bead ranges from 12mm to 18mm in diameter for Javanese beads while 20mm to 26mm in diameter for Nepal ones. It mostly comes in a spherical shape; some might appear in an oval configuration. As its growth mostly takes place in Nepal and some portion of it comes from Java, the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha price in India happens to be comparatively high.
Since the sages and saints in ancient times realized the importance and power, they started to wear it to control their conflicting emotions and anger, to thwart negative powers trying to overwhelm them, and so on. Thus, the practice continued and percolated to generation after generation and lasted till this advanced age. Over the course of time, whosoever owned it and wore it, experience ultimate powers beyond what people claimed. Thus, people explored the actual benefits of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha. And that’s how its importance and usage came to pervade Indian society and Hindus worldwide.
Understanding the Geographical Location of Das Mukhi Rudraksha
As we discussed above, Rudraksha seed mostly grows in and around the regions that trace the Historical bonding of Hindu God and the followers of Hinduism and its sub-branches/subsets—Buddhism or Sikhism, Jainism. Hence, you will mostly find this particular seed along with Ek Mukhi Rudraksha in the regions such as the Himalayan mountains, especially Nepal, some parts of India, Javanese(Java in Indonesia) plantation areas, some parts of Thailand, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka. These are the regions where 10 Mukhi Rudraksha seeds grow.
Respecting the potential and powers, Nepal Rudraksha comes in bigger sizes as well as with the natural properties a powerful bead should have. Due to the fact that it has clear and distinct grooves on the rind and perfectly outlined compartments inside, it is comparatively costlier than Java Rudraksha. In reality, the larger, glossier, and thornier it is, the more beneficial it is. Thus you will need to pay a huge amount for 10 Mukhi Rudraksha price. In order to evade this price issue, people suffice the benefits from the Javanese Rudraksha.
Comparatively, the Java or Javanese Rudraksha is slightly smooth and smaller. However, if you use it for a prolonged duration it gives the efficacy you would desire for.
Importance and Significance of Das Mukhi Rudraksha in Our Lives
While it is hard to realize the significance, over the course of our association with this bead shows, its relevance in our lives inherently and unknowingly influences us. Actually, you will not be able to identify its effects on your life quite instantly upon its possession. However, when you inspect your past life with the one currently you are in, you will realize how impactful the significance of the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha has on your life. Therefore, it is essential that we look into its importance in the following manner:
- This bead is essentially important for people who come under the effect of black magic and negative forces.
- Another significance the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha has on our lives is that Lord Krishna’s diplomatic sense comes to be associated with those who wear it—composed nature and anger suppression.
- It is also important if you wish to bring good fortune from all the nine planets( though this bead does not represent them), the bead helps to relate the wear with the planets more spiritually.
- Its importance also reflects in case someone is struggling in court cases or issues such as dealings of properties—land.
- People who wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha mala or pendants can defeat the adversities arising out of debt or losses.
- As Do Mukhi Rudraksha helps to sustain a problematic relationship—disturbed married life, this bead has the same significance as the former apart from enabling better sleep.
The Major Benefits of Ten Faced Rudraksha for All Dimensions of Life
As evident from the above discussion, this bead significantly helps in mental composure, attracting a positive and powerful influence from all the planets, winning diplomatic results in court cases, thwarting ill or evil powers, and suppressing anger.
Obviously, if you have the power to suppress and control your anger, you will naturally become diplomatic in nature. Just like the 3 Mukhi Rudraksha fixes memory loss and brings mental resiliency, so does this bead as well.
However, there are some 10 Mukhi Rudraksha side effects if you do not follow its guidelines on how to put it on. But before we look into the precautions, let’s first dive into this section—spiritual, health-speficic and materialistic rewards—explaining the major benefits of this Rudraksha:
Spiritual Ten Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
As we have already disclosed that this bead represents the embodiment of 10 incarnations of Vishnu, He(various rebirth version of Vishnu) have appeared in this universe at different time inervals in one form or another to save humankind or prevent calamity. One of His incarnations is Krishna–the eighth avatar. This Rudkraksh derives its spiritual power from Krishna as well as all other impersonations of Vishnu. Hence, let’s understand the various spiritual 10 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits:
- Firstly, it connects the wearer’s self with spiritual power that existed during the primeval period—the era wherein God existed, the beginning of time, the Sanatan era.
- It is incredibly potential in molding nature especially if someone is violent in nature. This bead is very effective in controlling your anger and inducing composed nature.
- The bead inculcates power and the capacity to understand the surroundings and invisible forces within it. One of the most important 10 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits is it helps us to imbibe the sixth sense.
- The evidence of having a powerful sixth sense gets its attributes from the fact that all the plexus or so to say spinal disks—chakras get activated. Strong chakras support a powerful backbone; a powerful backbone means a robust nervous system and a robust nervous system enables and invigorates the sixth sense system.
- When you wear this bead, your spiritual relationship with all the incarnations of Vishnu gets stronger. You will spiritually become stronger.
- One of the other important benefits of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is all the planetary influence and the powers emanating from all the nine planets work to grace you with positive effects.
- Because it is an abode of Lord Krishna’s blessings, black magic, and evil-power wil never overpower your emotions. You will become a fearless person upon the possession of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Health-Related Das Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
When you put it on, you will experience your gut system or stomach being in stable condition; skin retains its natural texture. It protects the wearer from psychic disorders. Much like the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha price you invest in helps you get memory retention, this bead is also highly effective in memory resiliency and concentration, sexual vigor promotion, and cures insomnia by helping healthy sleep. The benefits you received from a health perspective are manifold; it is evident from the investment somebody does in the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha price in India and around the world.
To clarify, the following detailed analysis will shed more light on this 10-faced bead:
- Wearing this bead will help you to cope with anxiety, worries, depression, and psychic problems more efficiently.
- If you put the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha on, you will activate and strengthen all the plexus/spinal disks or chakras (in Indian terminology). This will help you to stay healthy; healthy spinal disks mean a healthy backbone—no back pain.
- It generates healthy sleep patterns in the wearer’s lifestyle. As a result of this, you do not come under the effect of insomnia and mental disturbances.
- When you wear the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha mala or pendant, your sexual health remains stable for both males and females respectively.
- Another important benefit is that it removes the stoppage of Swadisthan chakra which helps you to maintain your self-being, infuse creativity and be inventive.
- Your stomach and skin stay free from all the forms of immune deficiency. You reflect a shining personality because of your healthy gut and skin.
Worldly & Materialistic 10 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits
As mentioned earlier, you become a fearless and brave person, and you do not hesitate in taking risks in terms of career and business. Also, your diplomatic nature owing to the blessing of Krishna in this bead helps you to win favors in your business or career. You stay calm and composed resulting in improvement in your intelligence. Coupled with this and mental clarity, you urge to work more and more and thus you earn prosperity and success.
Thus your materialistic and worldly life becomes more factual and realistic. These are some of the worldly benefits of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha original beads. A little bit more closer look into this will help you understand the benefits better. So, the following points will make things crystal clear:
- This bead has a powerful influence on the owner intending to indulge in business such as dealings in lands. It helps you to win court cases. Also, you will be able to get yourself free from debt and losses.
- You can easily activate the Swadisthan chakra which is the backbone of success in reference to the work that requires creativity and ingenuity. Also, this chakra molds your personality; your success in exams and interview dwells on the positive side.
- Your health is always at peak level. You resonate and exude a sense of positivity all the time. Because of this, you enjoy your life to the fullest, getting the maximum benefits out of the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha price that you paid.
How to Wear This Pious Seed and Escap the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha side effects
Obviously, nobody wants to invite terror on their own self. Therefore, you need to wear it according to the prescribed rules and regulations that the ancient sages followed. Those rules and advice percolate onto the current practices and also to the Astrologers. Therefore, it is mandatory that you follow the given below points to optimize the benefits of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha:
- You can wear it in the form of a pendant, ring, or bracelet.
- If you are wearing it as a pendant/mala, the combination is: 27+1 or 32+1 or 54+1 or 108+1.
- You can either cap it with golden or silver metal; you can wear it without any cap as well for maximum benefits.
- Early in the morning, take bath, put on clean and fresh clothes.
- Sit with your torso and face toward the east direction.
Chant the following mantras(sermons):
Om Hreem Namah
Om Kleem Krishnaye Namah 108 times
Visualizing Lord Vishnu or Krishna in your mind, put the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha mala around your neck or bracelet around your wrist.
Generally, the rules and procedure of wearing this bead or any other such as 5 Mukhi Rudraksha are the same. However, you should remember that mantras or sermons are different for various types of Rudras. These are the procedures and steps you will employ while putting it on. However, approaching your Astrologer is good practice to avoid or simply put to evade the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha side effects.
God personifying this Rudra: Vishnu(Krishna)
Mantra(Sermon): Om Hreem Namah
Om Kleem Krishnaye Namah 108 times
Zodiac Sign: No particular assignment as all planets govern and influence this Rudraksha.
Identification of Original and Fake Beads to Justify the Ten Faced Rudraksha Price
On the flip side, there are plenty of fake vendors or retailers luring buyers due to the fact that Rudraksha’s market is vast and wide. In fact, the matrix of this market is ever-increasing thanks to the rise in its demand arising from both Hindu as well as Buddhist followers. Hence, it is crucially imperative to turn our attention as to how to make the distinction between original and fake. In order to take the best advantage out of the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha price bid, here are some important techniques you can apply:
Cutting the Bead Horizontally
When you dissect the bead across its horizontal dimension, you will notice the seed to have clearly visible compartments and space with demarcation created by ridges from the 10 cutlines. These inner ridges will give rise to 10 linear compartments within. This is the same technique you can use to ascertain the authenticity of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha.
However, if you do not see any such features on the one upon its dissection, it means you are performing this test on a fake Das Mukhi Rudraksha.
Immersing the Bead in Water
Next test you can perform is soaking the bead in water. When you dip the Rudraksha, if it is the original one, it won’t submerge immediately. Even if t does, it will take some time to go down the water. On top of that, it won’t lose its texture nor its glossy appearance. If you leave it in the water for days, it will still retain its original texture; of course, you won’t leave it there for prolonged days. Hence, the original bead does not get affected by the water.
On the other hand, the counterfeited bead will lose both its texture and shiny appearance upon its submergence in the water. Moreover, it will quickly dip down the water. Hence, this is one of the best methods to test the authenticity of the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha original composition.
Close Inspection of Grooves
As for the original bead, it will have clear and well-defined grooves or narrow cutlines from one end to the other. These grooves are 10 in number which expressly design the 10 faces of the bead. These clearly visible narrow lines help the formation of the ten faced bead. And due to this structure, the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha price in India gets its quantification and determination.
On the contrary, the fake one will not have any clearly visible grooves. Even if it does, it will appear to have them but on close observation, you will ultimately happen to recognize it as an artificial bead.
Touching The Rugged Rind
Especially for the original bead, you will notice that the rind has a thorny surface especially the one that comes from Nepal in comparison to the Javanese bead. The thornier it is, the more powerful it is. Apart from a rugged surface, you should also check that the bead is glossier. Because, the glossier it is, the more beneficial. More importantly, these two features attribute of being the original bead. In order to get the actual benefits of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha, you need to identify both these properties.
Regarding the counterfeits, you will notice that they will miss having all these features.
Precautions on how to Circumvent Ten Faced Rudraksha Side Effects
With the intention to gain maximum benefits and also to escape the negative effects of this 10-faced bead, you will need to maintain and follow certain behavior in yourself. By doing this, you reap the benefits you are willing to acquire. And on the other hand, you will keep yourself safe from negative powers and ultimately evade the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha side effects. Hence, you can employ the following important procedures:
- Always wash it with milk followed by water once a month. You can also wash it with only water.
- After that, let it dry and splatter it with almond oil, and again let it dry.
- When you wear it the next day, chant the mantra/sermon: Om Namah Shivaye.
- Do not wear it during sexual indulgence and also while attending a funeral ceremony.
- Never eat non-vegetarian foods or never drink alcohol having put it on.
- There is no hard and fast rule for women during menstrual cycles; it is up to them whether they wish to wear or not during the cycles.
- In order to charge the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha, touch it to Shiva ling and chant Om Namah Shivaye 11 times
- Do not wear it when you go to bed.
- Always try to keep at the altar and worship it occasionally and as and when you deem it necessary.
- Always have faith in the bead. The moment you lose trust, the bead starts losing its powers.
Who Should Ten Faced Rudraksha Original Bead?
Out of desire, people randomly put the Rudraksha bead on. There is no evidence that came to the limelight of its potential threat or damage. This is due to the fact that it has a correlation with God and God never wants adversity to occur to humankind. Hence, it gives prosperity to all whoever puts it on. However, it is better if you consult the astrologer for better advantages and also to avoid any 10 Mukhi Rudraksha side effects. It has planetary influences from all the planets; hence, there are no specifics about Astrological assignments(the certified Astrologist can determine).
If you want to gain mental composure and diplomatic nature and thwart the evil power and black magic influence, you should certainly possess it. Moreover, it is very helpful in court cases and dealings in lands and resolving debt and losses. Also, it will greatly help you to activate Swadisthan chakra to realize a complete sense of self-being. This will further help you to understand your surrounding more promptly because your sixth sense starts to elevate in you. So, there are plenty of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits for people looking to tackle the above-mentioned issues.
In light of the above discussion, we notice that this 10-faced bead is crucially important for those people looking to accomplish the perfect traits: calm composure, diplomatic nature, winning sense of confidence, sixth sense, power of success in argument, and all the qualities that you desire to have that Lord Krishna does. Thus, 10 Mukhi Rudraksha—as the name suggests—is the representation of 10 incarnations of Lord Vishnu. This bead confers His blessings to the bearer through this ten-faced pious seed in the form of ten linear powers and positive influences.
Therefore, if you wish to fulfill the desires of some of which we discussed above, wearing this 10 Mukhi Rudraksha mala or pendant/bracelet or ring can definitely help you to attain the same. However, remember that there are certain predefined and pre-ordained guidelines you will need to follow before you wear this bead. If you are very particular about benefits and on goals, you can approach a certified Astrologer. By following the rules or taking advice from the specialized Astrolger you will overcome the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha side effects in one hand and maximize benifits on the other.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the use of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Well, there are a number of uses. You can use to gain mental strength: controlling anger and inducing composed nature, a strong personality like a winning nature, and diplomatic nature like Krishna. You can use it to invigorate Swadisthan chakra. Another use you can think of is you can inculcate fearlessness in yourself. There are others like thwarting evil powers and black magic effects.
Q2. Can anyone wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha?
On a general note, everyone can wear any Rudraksha available. However, depending on the purpose, you can go for a particular bead. Also, if you are very much particular about benefits, you can wear as per your zodiac sign.
In respect to this bead, there is no binding in relation to any zodiac sign because it gets its powers and influence from all the nine planets. Hence, yes, everybody can wear it.
Q3. What is 10 Mukhi Rudraksha astrology?
As for this particular bead, there is no preordained Astrological assignment. This is because all the nine planets govern this bead for its significance, powers, and benefits.