18 Mukhi Rudraksha - Benefits, Power & Significance
18 Mukhi Rudraksha - Benefits, Power & Significance
Do you want to experience the divine power of lord Shiva? A Rudraksha can provide you with that power and fill the positive energy running through your body. With the rarely found Rudraksha, one can find inner peace and manifest their desire. If you also want to fulfill all your materialistic desires, then an 18 Mukhi Rudraksha would be best for you. IT will help you and your body to remain healthy and wealthy. Let’s check more of its benefits, significance, and power in the below article. You just need to read the article all the way through its conclusion to get the most out of your Rudraksha 18 Mukhi.
18 Mukhi Rudraksha Original
An 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is generally found in the Nepal region. These Rudrakshas are highly defined and have clear face lines. The surface of the Rudraksha is quite uneven. These Rudrakshas are famous and rarely found due to their colossal face number. Hence, the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha original is expensive, but it provides you with abundant benefits. Most people wear this Rudraksha for wealth benefits as it helps to boost one’s property wealth. As this Rudraksha is primarily associated with mother earth hence, it helps the wearer to build a connection with the earth. This Rudraksha is known to be a gift from Mother Earth to humankind as it provides abundance and success to the wearer.
18 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
An Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is abundantly blessed, and hence it provides tremendous benefits to the wearer. In order to understand the benefits provided by an Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha, we are coming up with a section that will tell you about the benefits that an 18 Mukhi Rudraksha provides to the wearer. To give crystal clear insight into the benefits, we have divided the section in the pointer, so let’s check all the benefits out.
Health 18 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
People usually don’t believe that a Rudraksha can provide you with health benefits as well. As a 9 Mukhi Rudraksha provides you the strength to fight mental issues, and the same is true for 18 Mukhi. Athrah Mukhi Rudraksha also provides you with significant health benefits. Let’s check them out to know the bead more precisely.
- Helps to remove fatigue and laziness from the person.
- The wearer can cure problems related to the skeletal system.
- It alleviates problems related to the bones, knee pains, and other issues.
- Also helps to reduce obesity and unnecessary fatigue.
Spiritual 18 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
People who are fond of Hinduism believe in the spiritual benefits of the Rudraksha. Well, it provides significant spiritual benefits as 17 Mukhi Rudraksha. Both the Rudraksha is on top when it comes to providing spiritualistic benefits. So without further ado, let’s get started with the spiritual benefits of 18 Faced Rudraksha original.
- It helps the Muladhara chakra to work efficiently.
- Connects the wearer to the motherly earth.
- Strengthens your confidence.
- Stabilize your mental level.
- By wearing this Rudraksha, the wearer can be free from challenges.
- This Rudraksha will enable you to be grounded with perfect confidence.
- Gracing god, mother earth provides the wearer with patience, penance, tolerance, and balance.
Who Should Wear an Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha?
The most basic question that may be coming into your head as well as who should wear the Rudraksha 18 Mukhi. Well, according to Linga Purana, anyone can wear any Faced Rudraksha as Rudraksha is not associated with the planetary movements and Raashi. Anyone can wear any Rudraksha. However, one must check the benefits associated with the Rudraksha. This way, the wearer can get the most out of it.
Moreover, as 18 Mukhi, Rudraksha is associated with planet Earth and is more likely to provide you with the best of the wealth benefits. Along with this, it is advised for those who are in the property sale and purchase business. Hence, you must wear the Rudraksha if you are into a new venture, enterprise, or business.
Design Options for 18 Faced Rudraksha
People are really excited to wear an Athrah Mukhi Rudraksha because of its extraordinary benefits. You can also take advantage of wearing an 18 Faced Rudraksha original, but what design will suit you best? The most common way to dress a Rudraksha is via mala. But mala also comes with some implications and effects, so let’s check what design would better suit you.
Wearing a Rudraksha on the wrist is the most powerful way to wear the Rudraksha as it directly connects the positive energy to your nerves. Hence, most people used to wear the Rudraksha on their wrists, which is why bracelets are the most famous way to wear the Rudraksha.
Another way to wear the Rudraksha is in the form of a ring. It is also advised to wear the Rudraksha with silver; hence, wearing the Rudraksha in a silver ring will help you to get the most out of it.
The most common type that almost every other person knows and wears. Simplicity is the best way to impress lord Shiva. Hence, wearing the divine bead of lord Shiva in a simplistic manner is the most powerful way to wear an 18 Faced Rudraksha. You can wear the bead in wool or silk thread.
How To Wear an Eighteen Faced Rudraksha?
Every Rudraksha has a dedicated puja, and one is required to perform that puja in order to get the most out of Rudraksha’s benefits. Well, the puja is quite easy but efficient to give the results to the wearer. In this section, we are going to explore the steps through which you can perform the puja efficiently.
Before you start performing puja, you are required to arrange a list of things in order to facilitate your puja. You must arrange this list first, then go to perform the puja. Well, the stuffs are sandalwood paste, fresh flowers, copper plate and vessel, holy water, and peepal tree leaves.
- Have a fresh bath on a Tuesday Morning and get started with the puja.
- Take a copper and place all 9 leaves on it. Now, put your Rudraksha on the plate.
- Chant the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha mantra at least 108 times. Light a ghee dia in front of lord Shiva.
- Apply sandalwood paste on the Rudraksha and get started with wearing the Rudraksha.
- You must offer fresh flowers to lord Shiva.
If you are thinking about the dedicated Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha mantra, then don’t worry. We have provided that below too. Just make sure you pronounce every word completely and precisely with full attention and chant the mantra at least 108 times to get a better result. In order to energize your Rudraksha, you are required to chant the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha mantra 108 times every day. Well, the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha mantra is:
Aum Hreem Shreem Vasudhaye Swaha
Aum Hreem Hoom Ektatva Rupe Hoom Hreem Aum
Do’s and Don’ts Associated With The 18 Faced Rudraksha
Rudraksha is an auspicious bead that is blessed by lord Shiva, and every Faced Rudraksha has a different gracing god; hence it is required to follow some basic rules and regulations. This way, you can align the divinity and the positivity of the bead. Let’s check all the rules and regulations that you are required to follow.
- Don’t go to the funeral grounds while wearing Rudraksha. You can remove the Rudraksha and then go there.
- You must not indulge yourself in sexual activities while wearing the Rudraksha.
- It is also advised to remove the Rudraksha if having non veg food and alcohol.
- Don’t wear anyone's Rudraksha without performing the puja of the Rudraksha.
- Clean your Rudraksha almost every day and rinse it with the help of almond oil.
- Chant the specific mantra at least 108 times in order to energize the Rudraksha.
- You must make your Rudraksha touch the Shivling. This way, you can use the Rudraksha to its full potential.
How To Test If The Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is Original or Not?
You can simply perform the Rudraksha test before buying a Rudraksha, as it is essential to perform so. As the Rudraksha 18 Mukhi original is auspicious beads and is rare to find, which is why they are costly; hence, people try to make you a fool with false beads. Hence, you must know ways through which you can decide whether the bead Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is original or not. Here we are providing you some ways through which you can test the originality, but these methods are based on beliefs, so there is still a doubt about its reliability. Let’s check them out.
- Water Test: In this test, you are required to take a tumbler filled with water and dip your Rudraksha into it and check whether it is floating or not. If it is floating, then the bead is reliable. If your Rudraksha is not floating, then unfortunately your Rudraklsha is not genuine.
- Copper Coin Test: Another test that you can perform is to take two copper coins and place the bead in between the coins and compress the coins, and check if the bead rotates on its axes. If it rotates, then the bead is reliable. If not, then the bead is not original.
- X-Ray Method: The most authentic method that will definitely tell the authentic result as this method is a scientific method to provide you with genuine results. Well, the method is the X-ray method. The X-ray light will tell you whether the compartments in the Rudraksha are finely divided or not.
In the above article, we have given you a complete guide that consists of information about the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha. We have talked about its benefits, the way to wear and almost everything associated with the Rudraksha bead, as it will help you to know and get a better insight into Athrah Mukhi Rudraksha. If you still have any doubts, then you can connect us anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the use of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha?
18 Mukhi Rudraksha can be used in various ways as it provides various benefits, and people would love to wear this rarely found Rudraksha. It helps you to run with positive energy all the time. Well, this will benefit the people who are making their careers in the property field.
Q2. Who can wear 18 Mukhi Rudraksha?
According to the Linga Purana, anyone can wear any Rudraksha. But it is advised to wear the Rudraksha that serves you with the specific benefits you need. Hence, you must check the benefits you want to achieve. It is advised that an Eighteen Faced Rudraksha should be worn by those who are in business associated with the property, as its graces god is mother earth.
Q3. What is the price of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The Rudraksha 18 Mukhi price can be varied from retailer to retailer. But usually, tan Eighteen-Faced Rudraksha is always expensive as it is rare in high-terrain regions. Hence, it may be expensive or in the range of 1 lakh to 3 lakhs.