Buy 3 Mukhi Rudraksha Online - Original Lab Certified 3 faces Rudraksha
Buy 3 Mukhi Rudraksha Online - Original Lab Certified 3 faces Rudraksha
Do you ever wonder about the power of Rudraksha? No doubt that Rudraksha comes with significant benefits and miracles. Well, Rudraksha is an auspicious bead that majorly has roots in Hinduism. People believe in its power as this represents the universal power of lord Shiva. There are a variety of Rudraksha beads based on their design, generally named Mukhis. One Mukhi, two Mukhi, and so on. But what type of Rudraksha will suit you best and give you the highest of benefits? If you have some questions jumbling in your head, then this guide is for you, as we are going to discuss here the significance of the three Mukhi Rudrakshas.
3 Mukhi Rudraksha: An Outline
Three Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the most propitious beads of Rudraksha that has so many benefits and advantages of wearing. A 3Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with past karmas. Well, this Rudraksha is hard to find and get, which is why there is significantly less information about it in the market. However, you are going to get every piece of information here.
Teen Mukhi Rudraksha is only of two varieties that are only found in the Nepal region. Three Mukhi Rudraksha are generally smaller in size and have three faces. Well, a Rudraksha has an uneven surface more, but a three Mukhi Rudraksha is majorly plain and has uncertainties in lesser amount. Moreover, the embedding lines aren't that deep. Furthermore, the shape of a teen Mukhi Rudraksha is oval, which is quite unique feature of it.
3 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
In this section, we are going to explore the benefits of three Mukhi Rudraksha as it has something different to offer to the wearer. Well, every Rudraksha has its own benefits and significance. One must keep them in mind while wearing a Rudraksha. This is why we are coming up with a section that will tell you about the benefits a 3 Mukhi Rudraksha can offer. As benefits are major hence we have decided to divide it into two sections. So let’s check them out.
The benefits of three Mukhi Rudraksha are huge, as we have already told you about the spirituality related to the beads of Rudraksha. Every type of bead comes with its own purpose and benefits. Let’s check out the benefits of three Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Erasel of Past Sins: This Rudraksha is associated with past sins. You can simply wear the Rudraksha and get started with the easel of sins.
- Release Sense of Guilty: You can simply release the guilty of your past sins by wearing the Rudraksha. A three Mukhi Rudraksha is highly associated with sins that can be erased by wearing the bead.
- Release Stress: Wearing a 3 Mukhi Rudraksha mala can also release your stress as it connects you with the eternal power of gratitude and the universal power. Hence, if you wear the Rudraksha, then you can release the stress.
- Enhance Self Confidence and Respect: With three Mukhi Rudraksha, you can enhance your self confidence and also the element of self respect will be there as its the most known and popular feature.
Most people think that a 3 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits are only associated with spiritual factors, but nothing is like that. It also brings you some therapeutic benefits as Rudraksha helps to align the chakras of power in one's body. Well, Three Mukhi Rudraksha benefits are primarily associated with the stomach and the digestive system. Let’s check all the significant benefits of it.
- Helpful in Stomach Ailments: If you have an illness related to your stomach that is not serious, then it can be resolved by wearing a teen Mukhi Rudraksha mala or a bead.
- Soothes Digestive System: It aligns your digestive system and soothes every problem that comes with food digestion. More people are likely to wear this 3 Mukhi Rudraksha mala, suffering from bad digestion.
- Cures Liver Related Issues: If you have any issue related to your liver, then wearing this Rudraksha can really be a panacea to them. As liver diseases are hard to cure even after medical treatment but with a three Mukhi Rudraksha, you can cure all that.
- Useful in Acidity Problems: This problem is useful for acidity problems so that you can cure all your acidity problems with this Rudraksha.
Different Types of Three Mukhi Rudraksha
If you want to own three Mukhi Rudraksha, then you must be thinking about what kind of three Mukhi Rudrakshas you should purchase as you get into the market, you will find two types of Rudraksha which can make you confused about what Rudraksha to buy. Hence, we have crafted this section to make you aware of the two different kinds of Rudrakshas.
- Nepali Rudraksha: The first and the most famous type of 3 Mukhi Rudraksha is the Nepali bead as these beads are primarily found in Nepal, and if you have little knowledge about the spirituality of Rudraksha, then the Nepal breed of Rudraksha is known to be original.
- Java Indonesian Rudraksha: Java Indonesian Rudraksha bead is majorly grown in Indonesia and has a lustrous surface, which may look quite elegant to you. It is oval in shape and has a less uneven surface, which enhances its overall look.
How To Wear Three Mukhi Rudraksha?
Wearing a Rudraksha can bring you a wide array of benefits and advantages, from health to spirituality. Hence, wearing a Rudraksha in a perfect way is essential. Most people get confused about how to wear the Rudraksha. Should they wear it with a string or just a single or a three Mukhi Rudraksha mala? Well, wearing a single Rudraksha or a mala won’t have different products in terms of benefits. The best way to wear three Mukhi Rudrakshas is to wear them in a circular way as they transmit positive energy from one circle to another. This way, it provides you with the best outcome. Let’s check more of the way through which you can wear 3 Mukhi Rudraksha original beads.
- Wear the 3 facets Rudraksha with silk or a wool thread.
- Make it caped with either gold or silver.
- Energies the power of the Sun by wearing it on a Sunday.
- You can start wearing the Rudraksha after doing pooja and japs, etc.
3 Faced Rudraksha Mantra
Every Rudraksha has a different mantra that is used fir japs while wearing the Rudraksha. You must chant this mantra at least 108 times to have the best results and benefits of three Mukhi Rudraksha. Moreover, a mantra can increase the efficacy of the benefits. So, the mantra is: “Aum Kleem Namah”
Who Should Wear The Three Mukhi Rudraksha?
As we have already told you about the benefits of three Mukhi Rudraksha, it clears and cuts all the debt associated with the past karmas. So, for people who want to end the past karma debt and want to remove all the ties of past karma, then this Rudraksha bead is highly suitable for them.
Moreover, this bead of three facets Rudraksha is also suitable for people fighting stomach disorders. This Rudraksha is highly efficient in managing stomach and digestive disorders. One can easily get rid of them by wearing these 3 Mukhi Rudrakshas.
Myth and Facts Associated With Three Mukhi Rudraksha
There are so many types when people get confused about what, where, and when to wear the Rudraksha. There are so many myths and facts associated with the Rudrakshas. People are really confused about how to wear a three Mukhi Rudraksha? So in this section, we are going to encounter all the myths and facts associated with it.
- One can not wear the Rudraksha without the knowledge of the planets and stars.
- 3 Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by the planet Mars.
- Rudraksha should not be worn by ladies.
- One should not consume alcohol while wearing Rudraksha.
- Any person can wear any king of Rudraksha as per linga puraan.
- A teen Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by lord Agni.
How To Test Teen Mukhi Rudraksha’s Originality?
Rudraksha has always been associated with people’s beliefs in lord Shiva, which is why most people get fooled by its originality. Well, you can not be fooled, as we are coming up with a section that will tell you the process of how you can test whether the Rudraksha you are going to purchase is original or not. Well, for that, you must keep the below written factors in your mind while checking the originality of the Rudraksha, either two Mukhi Rudraksha or any other type.
- Well Defined Faces: An original Rudraksha whether its do mukhi rudraksha or teen mukhi will have well defined faces so that you can figure out if the three facets of the Rudraksha are not well defined then the bead is not authentic.
- Natural Counters: An authentic Rudraksha has natural counters and colors. The natural colors of a Rudraksha are brown or dark brown. Natural counters should also be well designed to prove authenticity.
- Healthy and Lustrous: You must go for a bead that looks healthy and lustrous. A Nepali teen Mukhi bead has a bigger size, and an Indonesian bead comes in a smaller size.
- Originality Certification: From wherever you are buying the Rudraksha, you must make sure to check the originality certificate of the Rudraksha. 3 Mukhi Rudraksha price can also make you know to the fact whether the bead is original or not.
Rules For Wearing and How To Maintain Your 3 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Wearing a rudraksha can really bring you amazing benefits. Well, there are several rules and regulations that one is required to follow to maintain a three Mukhi Rudraksha. So let’s check out what rules you are required to maintain.
- Must wash your Rudraksha with gentle effort and with almond oil.
- One must remove Rudraksha if one indulges in sexual activities or goes to funeral grounds.
- You can also remove rudraksha if you have non veg food and alcohol.
- To energize your Rudraksha, you must make it touch to the shivling.
In a nutshell, we have given you a clear insight into a 3 Mukhi Rudraksha. From its significance to the benefits it provides, we have covered every aspect of it that may be jumbling in your head. All in all, wearing a teen Mukhi Rudraksha will always be advantageous irrespective of what your Rashi is and your planets. It is good to wear a three facet Rudraksha to neutralize your energies so that you will have a balanced way of life. If you still have any doubts, then you can connect us anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. 3 Mukhi Rudraksha for which Rashi?
Wearing a Rudraksha based on Rashi or planet signs is a myth. According to Ling Puran, anyone can wear any Rudraksha without worrying about any negative implications as three Mukhi Rudraksha is a divine bead, so anyone can wear this bead.
Q2. Who should wear 3 Mukhi Rudraksha?
A person who is willing to erase their past sins debts and also get free from the burden of their previous karmas. Moreover, people who are suffering from stomach illness can be benefited by wearing a three Mukhi Rudraksha.
Q3. How to wear 3 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The process of wearing a three Mukhi Rudraksha is straightforward and easy. You can start by asking lord shiva, and you must be facing east. The Sun is the deity of a teen Mukhi Rudraksha, so you must wear the Rudraksha on a Sunday.