Buy 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Online - Original Rudraksha with Lab Certification
Buy 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Online - Original Rudraksha with Lab Certification
Do you want to own a 4 Mukhi Rudraksha? Well, there are so many sellers around who can fool you with fake Rudrakshas. There is no confusion in saying that a Rudraksha can fill your life with huge benefits and advantages. But how will you come to know which bead is authentic and which one is not? Hence, we are coming up with a guide that will tell you about four Mukhi Rudraksha’s benefits, significance, and power. From the way to wear and all dos and don’t we have covered all of that here. You just need to read the article all the way through its conclusion and get all your queries resolved.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha
A 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is a Rudraksha that has four faces and is one of the most auspicious Rudrakshas in all of the other faced Rudrakshas. A Mukhi Rudraksha is primarily associated with lord Brahma, which is why it is prominent in Hinduism that if a person wears a 4 Mukhi Rudraksha, then he will be packed with knowledgeable with Vedas and other shastras as Brahma has four hands and one incorporated with the Vedas.
All in all, a chaar Mukhi Rudraksha can bring you tremendous benefits. Majorly a four Mukhi Rudraksha is essential to build self confidence. One who has low self esteem and low confidence. Then wearing a 4 faced Rudraksha can help you. Furthermore, this kind of Rudraksha also comes in two types one is Nepali, and the other one is from Indonesia. Both have different looks but are four faced. Let’s check its properties to find out the major specifications of the Rudraksha.
Properties of a 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Have four distinctive lines dividing the bead into four accurate parts.
- Majorly grows in Nepal and Indonesia.
- The size varies from 10mm to 20 mm.
- It increases your vocal quality.
- It improves your confidence.
Four Faces of a 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
Rudraksha has major significance in terms of spiritualism. Well, wearing Rudraksha has its root in Hinduism and has a brief history of Rudraksha as per its face. Hence, three Mukhi Rudraksha also has some inside story about their faces. Let’s check the significance of the face.
- Jagrit: It stands for the wake-up state of the body.
- Swapna: Swaona stands for sleeping state in which you are dreaming
- Sushupti: Sushupti is the state of the body in which one is in a deep sleep.
- Turiya: Turiya is a conscious state in which the person is highly active.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
There are so many benefits associated with the four Mukhi Rudraksha which is why it has so many audiences and popularity. Still, finding four Mukhi Rudraksha is hard to find. Well, in this section, we are going to explore the significant four Mukhi Rudraksha benefits. As the benefits are vast, hence we have divided the section into significant benefits such as health and therapeutic benefits. So without further ado, let’s check out its significant 4 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits.
Wearing a Rudraksha is primarily associated with the spirituality of Hinduism. One can actually get into the spiritual benefits of the Rudraksha as it is highly associated with the lord Brahma as Brahma has 4 heads, and also he is the creator of humankind; hence, the four Mukhi Rudraksha benefits one of that kind. However, every other kind of Rudraksha serves different benefits, as a three Mukhi Rudraksha increases your self confidence, vocal expressions, etc. So without further ado, let’s check all that out.
- It represents knowledge: As the 4 faced beads are associated with the lord Brahma, who is the power bank of knowledge hence who wears a 4 face Rudraksha will automatically become very courageous and knowledgeable.
- Increase the power of the mind: One of the major spiritual benefits of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is that it increases the power of the mind; hence it becomes useful for scholars and students.
- Can aid in meditation: As the superior power is the main dirty of the Rudraksha, hence it helps the wearer to do meditation and to focus on what they want.
- Make your chakras work effectively: If you believe in the chakra system, you must know the importance of chakra alignment. By wearing this Rudraksha, one can make their chakras work efficiently.
- The wearer becomes more systematic and logical: As we have already told you above, the divine power associated with this Rudraksha is lord Brahma, who is the creator of the world. Hence, the wearer becomes more systematic and logical with their expressions.
Most people think that the health benefits associated with religion, but nothing is like that as a Rudraksha bead can also provide you with the best of the health benefits. Every Rudraksha serves different health benefits, as ek Mukhi Rudraksha helps with problems like migraines etc. Let’s check how you can have the health benefits of the four Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Helpful in brain disorders: This Rudraksha can provide you with major health benefits as it can resolve the problems that you may be having in your brain. Hence, people who are suffering from brain disorders are likely to wear this Rudraksha.
- Boost confidence: You can level up your confidence by wearing a four faced Rudraksha. A 4 faced Rudraksha boosts your mind and reasoning, so as a result, your confidence will be increased as you will have logical answers to every question.
- Useful in sore throat problems: Many people who are suffering from a sore throat can wear a chaar Mukhi Rudraksha as this will resolve the problem in the long run.
- Soothes your respiratory system: Another benefit of Four Mukhi Rudraksha wearing is that it supports your respiratory system and also it resolves problems like asthma and other respiratory diseases.
Who Should Wear The Four Mukhi Rudraksha?
There are already so many myths and facts floating on the internet about wearing a Rudraksha; hence, we have crafted this section to know who should wear a four Mukhi Rudraksha and what benefits this would provide. Well, this Rudraksha will hold the power of knowledge and other intellectual things, which is why it is advised to wear by students and scholars.
Moreover, it benefits confidence, so if you are a bit shy and introverted kind of person, then you must wear a four faced Rudraksha as it will help you to open up and will definitely boost your confidence. Well, it is beneficial for those who are into their studies and want to grow their intellectual knowledge.
How To Wear Four Mukhi Rudraksha?
Wearing four Mukhi Rudraksha in a way that provides you with extraordinary benefits is what everyone must need to know. If you really want to enhance the efficacy of the benefits, then you are required to do a specific kind of puja with a special mantra. This way, you will better be able to get the most out of wearing a 3 Mukhi Rudraksha. Let’s check the most specific way of doing pooja.
- On Thursday morning, wake up early, clean yourself, wear new clothes, and get ready for puja.
- Now sit facing the northwest direction of your house.
- Take a copper vessel and add some water to it with divine Gangajal.
- Wash and cleanse your Rudraksha in it.
- Now, place 9 leaves of the people tree on a copper plate, and put your Rudraksha on the leaves.
- Apply sandalwood paste on the Rudraksha and offer some fresh flowers to it.
- Light dia towards it with a dhoop or any other incense stick.
- Now chant four Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra with a focused mind.
- You can wear the Rudraksha in silk or wool thread.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Every Rudraksha has a different mantra to activate its power. Two Mukhi Rudraksha have some other mantra to activate their power, and three would be different. Similarly, if you want to activate the actual power of the 4 faced Rudrakshas. This way, you will be able to use your Rudraksha to the fullest. So the Mantra is:
“Om Hreem Namah”
Things To Keep in Mind While Purchasing Four Faced Rudraksha
If you are purchasing four Mukhi Rudraksha, then you must know some of the major factors that you are required to keep in mind while buying one for yourself. Well, if an ordinary person goes to purchase a Rudraksha, then that person can be filled quickly if they have no idea about the realness of the Rudraksha. Hence, we are coming up with a section that will tell you how you can purchase the original Rudraksha without any compromise.
- Check the originality certificate: Although these certificates can be fake, you must check the authority's approval to check whether the certificate is reliable.
- From where you are buying: You must check the company from where you are buying four Mukhi Rudraksha. It is always advised to buy it from a reliable store.
- Match appearance: You must check the appearance of the Rudraksha. This way, you will be able to know whether the Rudraksha is reliable or not.
- Compare: You must check various stores and shops to buy a Rudraksha.
How To Check The Authenticity of The Rudraksha?
If you have a Rudraksha but don’t know about its reliability, then you must check the below facts in your Rudraksha and see if it is reliable or not.
- Origination: The origin places of the Rudraksha are either Nepal or Indonesia. Hence, you must buy either from the location, or you can check the certificate as well.
- Distinctive lines: The lines present in the Rudraksha should be from head to toe. Also, the lines should not be that deep.
- Measure the size: The size of the Rudraksha should not be smaller than 10mm and also should not exceed 20mm.
- Texture: You must be able to see all the compartments and the lines clearly. The surface of the Rudraksha should not be smooth. It should be textured evenly. You must compare a 4 Mukhi Rudraksha price so that you make an outlined decision.
Do’s and Don’ts of Wearing Four Face Rudraksha
Wearing a Rudraksha is easy, but it comes with so many rules and regulations that one needs to follow. As Rudraksha is a divine bead, hence it has some basic etiquettes that one is required to follow. Let’s look at all the do’s and don’ts in the below section.
- You must not wear it on funeral grounds.
- Remove Your Rudraksha mala before going to bed, and you must place that mala in your worship area.
- Don’t wear Rudraksha while participating in sexual activities.
- Don’t eat non-veg food while wearing a four faced Rudraksha
- Do not have alcohol if you are wearing a Rudraksha, no matter one Mukhi Rudraksha or four faced one.
- You must not flaunt the bead and also don’t give it to anyone.
- Never wear a broken bead.
- You should always have faith in the bead.
- Worship the bead and also establish a touch of Shivling to Ruidraksh to enhance its efficacy.
In a nutshell, we have given you the best of the information about the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha. A four-faced Rudraksha bead is quite popular in the spiritual world. Many people wear it as well, as it has so many benefits for the wearer. It also serves the wearer with health benefits and other therapeutic benefits. Moreover, in the above article, we have given you information about the other related question about it. Hope we have helped you in every way possible. If you still have any confusion, then you can connect us anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the benefit of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Every Rudraksha has its own benefits, and you can get the benefit of building your confidence. Moreover, it has so many health benefits that you can take advantage of. You can get your respiratory problems resolved. This also helps with brain disorders, etc.
Q2. Which God is 4 Mukhi Rudraksha?
A four Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with the lord Brahma as lord Brahma is an ocean of intellectual learning of Vedas and Puranas. Similarly, if one wears this Rudraksha, then they are more likely to be a power bank of knowledge.
Q3. Which Rashi can wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha?
This is the biggest myth about Rudraksha that they are Rashi specific. Well, nothing is like that. According to the Linga Puran, anyone can wear any Rudraksha without checking the movement of their stars.
Q4. Is 4 Mukhi Rudraksha for Mercury or Jupiter?
A 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is highly specific with Jupiter; hence it is advised to wear it on Wednesday. Well, this is the most extraordinary confusion one will ever encounter for the 4 faced Rudrakshas.