Buy 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Online-Original Lab Certified Rudraksha
Buy 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Online-Original Lab Certified Rudraksha
Are you eager to know about the supreme power of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha? Undoubtedly, a 9 faced Rudraksha can serve you with the supreme power bank of positive energy as the wearer can feel it by themselves. It provides the wearer with unending benefits; if you are also planning to wear the bead, then this guide is for you as we have covered everything related. In this guide, we have covered the basic introduction, significant benefits, and other related queries like how to wear, who should wear, and what precautions one must take before wearing. Let’s check all that below and get your Nine Mukhi Rudraksha booked.
9 Mukhi Rudraksha
A 9 Mukhi Rudraksha is a divine bead blessed with lord Shiva's supreme power. Most people believe that its 9 faces are of divine power, Maa Durga. As a nau Mukhi Rudraksha is graced by her, and also, the ruling planet of the bead is Rahu. If anyone is suffering from the ill implications of the Rahu, then this Rudraksha bead can help them out. It is believed that if one wears it on the wrist of the left hand, then they will be able to feel the power of lord Shiva in them. Moreover, this is also believed that the bead holds the power of all 9 divine motherly powers. The wearer can shield themself from the evil powers of the world as it encompasses so much positive energy into the wearer. Let’s look at some of the primary properties of the nau Mukhi Rudraksha.
Properties of Rudraksha 9 Mukhi
- It is associated with the planet Rahu.
- The gracing power for the bead is 9 Durga
- According to Padma Puran, the bead is also blessed by lord Bhero.
- It works on the Sahasrara chakra and helps to work efficiently.
- Only Found in geographical locations like Nepal and Indonesia.
- These beads are large in size and lustrous in appearance.
9 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
In this section, we are going to know the top benefits of the divine bead nau Mukhi Rudraksha. If you are planning to wear a nau Mukhi Rudraksha, then it is essential to note what kind of benefits it provides. Well, it provides such a pool of benefits. It provides tremendous benefits to facilitate the needs of the wearer. Because of the pool of benefits, we have divided this section into three significant parts so that the benefits would come out clearly in front of you.
Astrological 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
As a Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is a divine and auspicious bead that can resolve many of your problems. Only after wearing it can you be free from all your past sins and other benefits. It offers you a bunch of astrological benefits; let’s check them out below.
- You get free time.
- It can remove malefic implications of planets Rahu and Ketu.
- Helps to reduce Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Offers you Mokasha and worldly happiness as well.
- It keeps evil energy away.
- It helps you to get connected with lord Durga.
- It removes your past sins.
- Help to regulate Sahsrara chakra.
- It also helps to reduce Surya Grahan and Chandra Grahan dosha.
9 Mukhi Rudraksha Health Benefits
An original Nine Mukhi Rudraksha offers a number of health benefits that you can take advantage of. Well, it is hard to believe that it really provides you with the benefits, but nothing is like that. It is just a matter of trust. If you trust the power, then you will definitely get the result. So let’s check what major benefits they provide.
- It helps to attain mental peace.
- Helpful in conditions like epilepsy.
- Nullify the stomach-related problems.
- Ease out skin related problems.
- This Rudraksha makes the wearer dynamic and positive.
- Ease out vertigo problems.
- Helpful in depression conditions.
Two Types of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
A Rudraksha Nau Mukhi can be divided into two types based on the location of their origin, as the place of origin can differentiate the Rudraksha's quality and impact its appearance. Hence, we have divided the Rudraksha type to check which one is superior and also what kind of difference it shows to the wearer. Let’s check the two types below.
- Nepal originated bead
- Java Indonesia bead
Difference Between Nepali & Java Rudraksha
This section is specifically dedicated to knowing the difference between the two kinds of Rudraksha 9 Mukhi. So, we are going to examine the critical differences between the Nepali bead and the Java bead.
- Java Rudrakshas are generally small in size. But the Nepali bead is up to 20 mm.
- The Nepali Rudraksha bead is generally heavier than the Java bead.
- Nepali Rudraksha is more potent than Java beads in the context of spirituality.
- Nepali beads have a more clear surface than the java bead.
- An X-ray report shows that the Nepali bead has a clearer compartment.
Who Should Wear a 9 Mukhi Rudraksha?
As we have told you about the benefits of the Nine Mukhi Rudrakshas, then, it must be clear to you that if you want to take these benefits, then you must wear the Rudraksha. Moreover, people who are suffering from brain disorders or skin problems must wear the Rudraksha to ease their problems. Furthermore, if your Kundli has Rahu Ketu’s malefic effects, then you must wear this Rudraksha to ease the effects. Also, it is advised to be worn by ladies as it helps them to get strong as Lordess Durga. This way, the ladies who want to get into their careers and want to do well, then they should wear the nau Mukhi Rudrakshas.
How To Wear a 9 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Wearing a nau Mukhi Rudraksha enables a different spiritual process that one is required to follow if one wants to use the Rudraksha to its fullest. For your information, every Rudraksha comes with a different puja mantra. For example, 6 Mukhi Rudraksha would have different mantras and puja that the wearer is required to follow. Hence, if you want to wear a 9 Mukhi Rudraksha original, then you must follow the below written puja.
Puja Steps & Mantra for Wearing a 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala
There are several things that you are required to have for the puja. Well, the list is here. You can manage to have all of them first. Copper vessel and plate, 9 peepal leaves, holy water, fresh flower, ghee dia, and a dhoop. Moreover, you are required to take a fresh bath and wear clean clothes. Make sure you are doing all this on a Saturday morning.
- First, you are required to rake the holy water in the vessel and garnish all 9 leaves on the plate.
- Put the Rudraksha on the leaves and sprinkle the holy water on it.
- Sprinkle the holy water on the Rudraksha.
- Apply sandalwood paste on it. Offer flowers to the god.
- Light the dia and dhoop in front of God and chant the mantra at least 108 times.
- Now, you are all set to wear the Rudraksha in a wool or silk thread.
If you are thinking about the dedicated Nine Mukhi Rudraksha mantra, then don’t worry. We are going to provide it as well. You must keep in mind that every Rudraksha has a different mantra to energize it. For Nine Mukhi Rudraksha, you must chant the below-written mantra. You must chant this mantra at least 108 times every day to keep the energy aligned all the time.
“Aum Hreem Hoom Namah”
Do’s and Don’ts Associated With The 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
There are so many rules and regulations that one is required to follow while wearing any Mukhi Rudraksha. You can simply wear the Rudraksha, but one must follow all the rules and regulations so that the Rudraksha won’t result in dire implications. Whatever Rudraksha you are wearing, either Five Mukhi Rudraksha or the Nine, you must follow all the rules. Let’s check all the do’s and don’ts in the below pointers.
- Don’t wear the Rudraksha if you’re having some alcohol or non-vegetarian food.
- Don’t wear the Rudraksha if going to the funeral grounds.
- Don’t wear the Rudraksha if indulging in sexual activities.
- Do chant the dedicated mantra 108 times to energize the Rudraksha
- Do touch the Rudraksha to Shivling in order to have the best experience.
- Do clean and rinse your Rudraksha with Almond oil.
How To Find Out if The 9 Mukhi Rudraksha Original
Due to so many demands of Rudraksha, there is a high chance of getting fake Rudraksha. Hence, it is essential to test the Rudraksha to see if you are getting the original one or not. Well, there are so many methods through which you can figure out the originality; let’s check them out.
- Water Test: Take a glass of water and put your Rudraksha into it and check whether the Rudraksha sinks in water or not. If your Rudraksha floats, then the bead is original or not, then the Rudraksha is not original.
- Copper Coin Test: It is generally believed that if you place your Rudraksha in between two copper coins, then it is likely to move in a circular motion. If it doesn’t move, then the bead is not original.
- The Cut Test: If you really want to check whether the bead is original, you can cut the Rudraksha from between and check if it has perfectly distributed faces or not.
- The X-ray Method: This is the most reliable method as it is scientifically proven. You can check the reliability of the Rudraksha with an x-ray machine; if the compartment is clearly designed, then this means the Rudraksha is original.
Things to Keep in Mind While Buying a 6 Mukhi Rudraksha Original
There are several things that you are required to keep in mind while buying a Rudraksha, as we have already told you about the originality test that you must follow while buying or you ask the retailer about any originality certification.
Another thing is the price comparison, and you must compare the 9 Mukhi Rudraksha price from different sources. Also, check the original 9 Mukhi Rudraksha price first. You can check it on various sites and platforms, then go to buy the original one.
In the above article, we have given you a complete insight into what is a 9 Mukhi Rudraksha and how it can help you to keep your life on track. Well, this article consists of all the questions you may be jumbling with earlier as we have covered almost every concern from benefits to who should wear and how one should wear. If you still have any doubts, then you can connect us anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are 9 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits?
A Nine Mukhi Rudraksha provides you with significant benefits. It helps to ease ill implications of the Rahu Ketu planet and also helps in Kal Sarp Dosha. Moreover, it eases brain disorders and skin related problems.
Q2. What is the ruling planet of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Rahu is the ruling planet of the 9 Mukhi Rudraksha, as the wearer can nullify the effect of the Rahu planet.
Q3. Can men wear 9 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Yes, Anyone can wear a 9 Mukhi Rudraksha as wearing this Rudraksha can help you to have a positive life, and also you can experience running of the positive energy.